Top Ten RESOURCes
Click the name to link to article/site
- Diabetes Care Guidelines ADA
- Hyperthyroidism Guidelines ATA
- Hypothyroidism Guidelines ATA
- Thyroid Disease in Pregnancy Guidelines ATA
- Clinical Practice Guidelines for MEN 1
- Prevention and Treatment of Glucocorticoid-Induced Osteoporosis
- Hypercalcemic crisis
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Adrenal Insufficiency Lancet
- Prolactinoma NEJM
1. In the Clinic: Preoperative Evaluation. Annals of Internal Medicine. July 7 2009.
2. 2014 ACC/AHA Guideline on Perioperative Cardiovascular Evaluation and Management of Patients Undergoing Noncardiac Surgery: A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.
5. Salerno SM, Hurst FP, Halvorson S, Mercado DL. Principles of effective consultation: an update for the 21st-century consultant. Arch Intern Med. 2007 Feb 12;167(3):271-5.
6. Cohn, SL. Preoperative Medication Management. Johns Hopkins hospitalist CME module.
7. Niess MA, Prochazka A. Preoperative chest x-rays: a teachable moment. JAMA Intern Med. 2014 Jan;174(1):12.
8. Apfelbaum JL, et al. Practice Advisory for Preanesthesia Evaluation: An Updated Report by the American Society of Anesthesiologists Task Force on Preanesthesia Evaluation. Anesthesiology. 2012 March. 116(3):522-538.
9. Baron TH, Kamath PS, McBane RD. Management of Antithrombotic Therapy in Patients Undergoing Invasive Procedures. NEJM 2013;368:2113-2124.
10. Predicting postoperative pulmonary complications